MANDATORY PREVENTIVE MEASURES AT THE FACULTY OF PHILOSOPHYGeneral
MANDATORY PREVENTIVE MEASURES AT THE FACULTY OF PHILOSOPHY
undertaken according to the recommendations of the Institute of Public Health of Serbia "Dr. Milan Jovanović Batut"
1. Before the Faculty reopened for work, the entire facility had been disinfected. Cleaning and disinfection of the premises, utensils and equipment is performed daily, as well as ventilation of the premises for at least half an hour after cleaning. When using disinfectants, care is taken to ensure proper application according to the manufacturer's instructions in terms of purpose, concentration, method of application and the necessary contact time.
2. Employees and students must be without symptoms indicating COVID-19 (fever and one of the signs and symptoms - cough, shortness of breath, heavy breathing, loss of sense of taste and smell) upon arrival at the Faculty.
3. Everyone who enters the building is obliged to go through the hygienic barrier placed at the entrance, and to disinfect their hands with the disinfectant placed at the entrance.
4. Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in front of the entrance to each classroom. Students and teachers are required to disinfect their hands when entering the classroom.
5. There are no teaching activities in the Faculty building in the next period, only midterm tests and exams are held.
6. The schedule of exams is organized so that there is a break between the terms so that the two groups of students would not meet and so as to leave time for cleaning, disinfection and ventilation of the space where the students stayed. Students stay in the building only during exams. Longer stays in the corridors of the building before and after the exam are not allowed. Students are encouraged to keep a safe physical distance from others while staying outdoors around the Faculty building.
7. The number of places in the classrooms and the amphitheater allows the prescribed physical distance of 2 meters. There must not be more people in the classrooms and the amphitheater than the one provided for in the new layout. The windows are kept open during the exam / stay in the room.
8. Faculty staff and students must wear gloves and masks so that the mask covers the mouth, nose and chin, with regular personal hygiene measures, especially washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or disinfecting hands with a base based on 70 % alcohol. Do not touch the face, especially the mouth, nose and eyes before washing or disinfecting hands, do not share food.
9. All the premises of the Faculty are regularly cleaned, including washing and disinfecting floors, walls, doors, tables, chairs, handles, light switches, cabinet handles, faucets and other surfaces used by a large number of people, at least twice a day, if necessary and more often by using agents based on 70% alcohol. The rooms are regularly ventilated.
11. Places for hygienic waste disposal (used masks, etc.) are marked. Tie the waste bags before disposing of them in the container and continue to treat them in accordance with the management procedure with the prescribed protection measures.
12. Conferences, gatherings, celebrations and other events will not be organized at the Faculty in the following period.
13. The canteen at the Faculty of Philosophy will be closed in the following period.
14. It is necessary for all employees at the faculties to reduce the frequency of their social contacts in their daily activities in order to minimize the possibility of infection with the new coronavirus.
WE ASK STUDENTS AND FACULTY EMPLOYEES TO FOLLOW THE RECOMMENDATION.