Admission of persons with a previous degree
Persons with a previous higher education degree (BA) may apply for admission to the Faculty without taking the entrance exam; the applications are submitted to the Student Affairs Office from 1 through 15 September 2020, from 10:30 to 13:00.
1. Certified photocopy of the higher education diploma
2. Transcript of Records (original)
3. Study programme, i.e. the curriculum with the syllabi (certified by the faculty the candidate graduated from)
4. Written request, ie application for admission to the Faculty of Philosophy
5. Proof of payment for the request and evaluation of the curriculum, amount: RSD 3,000.00, bank account 840-1712666-26, no reference, purpose of payment: curriculum evaluation (vrednovanje nastavnog plana i programa).
Enrollment of persons with a previous higher education degree in the Faculty of Philosophy is done according to the Rulebook on enrollment of candidates to the study programs organised by the Faculty of Philosophy and the Statute of the Faculty of Philosophy.
Upon curriculum evaluation, the Committee makes a decision on eligibility for admission to the Faculty. The Dean issues an enrollment decision which lists the exams and other study obligations that are recognised, the obligations in the continuation of studies and the acquired student status. A person with a previous higher education degree can only enroll as as self-financing student.
If enrollment is approved, the enrollment period is no earlier than 1 October 2020.
If the evaluation shows that the application has not been approved, i.e. that the study programme is inappropriate or that the Faculty is unable to receive the applicant because the maximum has been reached concerning the number of students for a certain year of studies, in accordance with the work permit, the applicant is not eligible for refund of the evaluation costs.